Complaints handling procedure
All letters that come to the mailing address: email@example.com are saved in the special software of the Montessori Center for further processing. The processing of the received correspondence is carried out by the employees of the Montessori Center in the prescribed manner:
The procedure for filing and processing complaints about illegal actions
- Submission is made by sending an email to the mailing address of the company firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The appeal must be written in Ukrainian, Russian, or English.
- The appeal must contain the following information:
- Sender’s name.
- Description of whose rights were violated and how.
- Contact details of the sender of the appeal or an authorized person.
- Documentary evidence of the violation (court decision, confirmation of copyright, etc.).
Terms and procedure for processing requests
- Documented and substantiated appeals are considered within a time frame that, as a rule, does not exceed 5 days from the date of receipt of such an appeal by Email: email@example.com.
- Responses with the results of consideration are provided on a mandatory basis only for substantiated and documented complaints about illegal actions.
- The Montessori Center is not responsible for the inability to deal with complaints that were not delivered due to technical reasons.
- The processing of applications is carried out under the public offer, the legislation of Ukraine, and the norms of international law in force in Ukraine.